Mary’s Video Profile
Mary Sumpter Promotional video
Mary Sumpter Shiawassee county favorite realtor doing business for over 25 years. Mary's promotional video, explaining the benefits of selling a house or buying a house with Mary Sumpter. In her favorite town of Durand.
- Licensed Realtor (Residential Specialist)
- Coldwell Banker Premiere Office Award Since 1998
- Greater Lansing Board Of Realtors Life Member Million Dollar Club
- Office # 1-800-944-6056 Ext. 21
- Residential Specialist - Serving Durand, Byron, Lennon, Bancroft, Vernon, Perry, Morrice, Swartz Creek.
- Coldwell Banker President Elite Award 1996-2005! Additional Production Awards Since 2006!
- Available 24 hours A Day By Cell Phone, Fax, Or Email
- 20 Years In Real Estate Profession
- Many Coldwell Banker State Awards 1994-2005!
- Resident of Shiawassee County for over 35 years.
- Chair Person For Durand Railroad Days
- Member Of Durand Area Chamber Of Commerce
- Donor & Member Of The Durand Depot
- Member MAR & NAR
- Member Of Greater Lansing, Shiawassee County & Livingston County & Flint Area MLS's
- Appointed Board Member for Work Force Development & Career Alliance for Genesee & Shiawassee Counties
- 2009 School Bell Award From Durand Area Schools
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Served As Burns Township Clerk 1978-1988
- Durand Area Schools
- Lived In The Durand Area For 31 Years
- Extensive Background In Bank & Mortgage Financing
- 2 Year College Degree
- Top 1% For Coldwell Banker International--1995, 1996, 1997, 1998,1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004!!!
- Since 1994 Recieved State Of Mich. Sales Assoc. Awards Top Ten--Listings, Sold, Residential Units Sold, & Buyer Controlled Solds
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.