Mary Jo "Jo" Helmink
About Mary Jo
- Biography "Home Solutions are my passion" Jo Helmink is passionate about people and homes, she has over 17 years of interior design experience to bring to her real estate profession. Her clients appreciate this added benefit, Jo is able to not only help you buy or sell your property, but also help you with staging and design advice. Jo is a twelve year resident of Mason, Ohio. She is married with three adult children and five adorable grandchildren. This helps her to understand real estate is not only about the transaction, it is about the people involved as well. Living in White Blossom, at the heart of Mason keeps Jo extremely hands on with the Proctor and Gamble campus, Deerfield Town Center and King's Island neighborhoods. "If I can't be in Italy, on a cruise or at the Outer Banks, I want to help you find your perfect home solution!" Jo Helmink
- Services Available Coldwell Banker West Shell delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale and details of closing. For exceptional properties, we offer the unique resources of our Previews division. We also offer home financing through Coldwell Banker Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Residential Title, and the services of Coldwell Banker West Shell's Relocation Division.
- Business Philosophy Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. For nearly 50 years, we've been getting high marks from our home buying and selling customers in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. It is our plan to continue this tradition and we look forward to serving you.
- Technology Coldwell Banker West Shell has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. As a home buying or selling customer, you can be confident that we will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. This includes our proprietary Homing Device property search program and our dynamic Internet marketing presence.
- Client Testimonials "Choosing you as our Real Estate guru to guide and represent us in the sale of our Mother's condo has been one of the wisest and happiest decisions we made. You informed us, encouraged us and remained ever positive during a long year of disappointments. Your flowers and personal touches kept the condo glowing all year. You have been generous with your time, beyond anyone's expectation. We are delighted to have gotten to know you and will certainly recommend you to anyone in need of an excellent Realtor. We thank you a thousand times over." Mary Ann McClure "John and I both really appreciate all the hours doing showings, offers, emails, phone calls, etc.! You were really at the center of helping a lot of people in these transactions. I will definitely send any referrals your way!" Julie and John Comella
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.