- How nice of you to visit my Web Site! That must mean you are hoping to sell your house or buy a new home. If that's the case, I promise you will not find an advocate who will work harder on your behalf.
- I love matching people with their perfect home. I believe this is a "people" business and it is important for me to listen to your goals, then work hard to achieve them, whether it is staging and marketing your home to find a perfect buyer, or visiting as many homes as it takes to find your perfect new home.
- My family and I have lived in Central OH since 1969 and Delaware County since 1975. We have a Christmas Tree Farm here. Our children were graduated from the Olentangy School System and were active in Marching Band and sports. When I retired from nursing I still wanted to work with people, and have always loved looking at homes so Real Estate seemed like a good choice, and it has been.
- I study the market daily and review many homes each week. You have come to the right agent and the right Company. Working as a team with Coldwell Banker King Thompson and all it has to offer including the "Home Show", three Websites, Leadrouter, and CBKT's cutting edge technology, maximizes my efficiency and results. Leadrouter assures that visits made to your listings are converted to voice mail messages coming to us within seconds of the inquiry.
- Please call me if you have questions or if you are ready to sell or prchase a home. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Pacesetter Award
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.