- Martha Oprandi
591 Country Club Dr Newark, United States 43055
- Assisting buyers and sellers with residential property, land/acreage, condominiums, or vacation properties.
- GRI Designation - Graduate Realtor Institute
- CMIS Designation - Cendant Mobility Inventory Specialist
- CMRS - Cendant Mobility Referral Specialist
- CMMS - Cendant Mobility Marketing Specialist
- Member of LICKING Co. and FRANKLIN Co. Board of Realtors. Member of NATIONAL Association of Realtors and OHIO Association of Realtors.
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Residential Real Estate
- Relocation -- Buyers and Sellers (National and International)
- First Time Home Buyers
- Downsizing Seniors
- Investment Properties
- 15 years experience as a full-time realtor and constant continuing education courses to maintain my level of knowlege and expertise
- Ability to establish excellent rapport with both buyers and sellers to provide top notch service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills , both in English and Spanish
- My steady stream of clients' repeat business and referrals prove that treating people like family, gets me many "happy returns."
- Quality Choice Award for 100% Customer Satisfaction 2002, 2003, 2004
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society
- Relocation Specialist
- Selected as a "Premier Agent" for Coldwell Banker Mortgage. Get approved within minutes by calling 1-866-826-8362.