- Marsha Price
84 Chestnut St Boston, United States
- Always aware of the fact that a customer has the right to expect a very high level of engagement and concern from his Realtor, Marsha Price takes pride in her ability to provide such services.
- Customer focused sales and marketing specialist with a degree in marketing and with experience in consulting.
- Use of up-to-date technology is employed for both buyers and sellers.
- Care and attention paid to what customers are looking for and the employment of considerable skills in research and marketing to efficiently and competently see a transaction through.
- Strong network of Real Estate professionals, locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Active in downtown Boston, Beacon Hill, the Back Bay, the Waterfront, the South End and Cambridge.
- Pro Bono Consultant, Dana Farber Cancer Institute.
- Certified International Property Specialist
- Member, CIPSNetwork (National and International Real Estate Network)
- Realtor, National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Licensee, Massachusetts, Florida
- Research Affiliate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology ( M.I.T. )
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- Member, Boston Chamber of Commerce.
- Member, Federation Internationale Des Professions Immobilieres (FIABCI), a non-governmental organization in consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
- Member, International Council of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Realtors.
- Self-employed. Specialization in International Real Estate and Investment with particular emphasis on The Netherlands and Germany as well as inbound investment.
- Member, System Dynamics Society
- Listing, Who's Who In International Real Estate, 2000-2001, 2001-2002, 2002-2003, 2003-2004.
- Recipient, Grant from the Eastern European Real Property Foundation.