- As an agent, I work for you only!!
- As an agent, It's my job to find the best home for you!
- As an agent, It's my job to prepare all documents for you!
- As an agent, It's my job to provide you with the best customer service possible!
- As an agent, I must have intergrity!!
- As an agent, I must do whats right at all times!!
- As an agent, I work on your time and not mine!!
- As an agent, I am here to serve!
- As an agent, Its my job to disclose any and everything I know about a property!
- As an agent, I do not get paid until the work is done and you get your keys to your new home!!
- Professional Courteous Customer Service
- Affordable Housing/Section 8 Home Rentals
- Specailzed in 1-4 Family Homes/Rentals
- Specialized in Real Estate Laws
- Specialized in Corporate Rentals
- Certified Affordable Housing Counselor
- Associate of Arts Degree: Florida Community College
- BA in Business Administration: Upper Iowa University
- Business Management Training at Our Lady Of Holy Cross College
- Member of New Orleans Young Leadership Council
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- First Time Home Buyer and grant programs
- Lease Purchase Contracts
- Bond For Deed
- Home Rentals
- Affordable Housing/Credit Education
- Historic Algiers, La
- Previous Loan Officer
- Military Families Expert
- Member New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- Member Louisiana Realtors Association
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.