- Full time agent since 1985
- Negotiating Specialist
- Previously resided in Wheeling, Buffalo Grove, Vernon Hills, Libertyville and currently in Mundelein
- Repeat customers refer family and friends
- Your satisfaction is #1 priority
- Never a feeling of pressure
- I take a "Consultative" approach
- Always working for you, attention to all the details
- Highest standards maintained
- Striving to make the sale or purchase a pleasant experience.
- Member of National Association of Realtors since 1985
- Member of Realtor Association of Northwest Chicagoland since 1985
- Elite Realty Group Member -2006
- Member of Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois
- Member of MAP Multiple Listing Service
- G.R.I. (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute)
- C.R.S. (Certified Residential Specialist)
- Field Trainer Coldwell Banker
- Certified Relo Agent
- Certified Negotiating Specialist
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Cook County, Skokie, Morton Grove, Glenview, Northbrook
- Lake County
- Northwest suburbs
- First time buyers
- Move up buyers
- Downsizing, empty nesters
- Many repeat customers
- Family member referrals.
- Paralegal-Robert Morris Business College
- Certified Nursing Assistant-College of Lake County
- Volunteer at Lake Forest Hosp. and Advocate Condell Hosp.
- Volunteer Lake County Medical Reserve Corp.
- Mother of Countryside Fire District Firefighter
- Mother of Arlington Hts. Middle School Special Education LD/BD Resource Teacher
- Patron of the Elgin Symphony, Lyric Opera of Chicago, Ravinia, and Botanic Gardens Member
- Supporter of numerous health research projects
- Doc Prep Specialist of Ginnie Mae Securities on the Secondary Mortgage Market
- Commitment Administrator Attorney's Title Guaranty Fund
- Silver Club Member
- Bronze Club Member
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.