Mark Von der Burg
- The integrity of your representative does make all the difference. Mark’s solid 20+ years reputation is well respected within the real estate community giving you considerable authority at the negotiating table.
- Mark’s professional integrity has earned the respect of his lifelong clients. Consisting of the most discerning and influential personalities and business leaders, his clientèle demands and appreciates his candor and straightforward approach.
- Working with such an engaging communicator will allow you to look forward to your next real estate transaction.
- I have a passion for using the latest digital tools to market properties.
- Luxury Properties, Waterfront, View, Custom Architecture.
- The Greater Eastside and Seattle.
- Recognized as an Expert in Luxury Homes and Premier Estates.
- SOLD more million-dollar properties in Lakemont/Bellevue, Redmond, Sammamish, Issaquah, and Woodinville than any other single agent, since 2002 (Data provided by NW MLS).
- Mark’s personal staff includes graphic design, information technology, professional photography, market copy and promotion.
- Mark’s market presence and promotional materials are unsurpassed. He leads the industry in effective marketing strategies.
- Mark’s professional network consists of an exclusive group of the finest escrow, title, finance and legal specialists.
- Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
- Seattle’s Five Star Agent-Best in Client Satisfaction
- Recipient of Coldwell Bankers International President’s Premier Award
- Founding Member of the elite Premier Estates Group, a powerful Luxury Real Estate Network consisting of the top-producing agents from the largest metropolitan cities across the nation.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.