Mark’s Video Profile
- Areas of service include: Englewood, Greenwood Village, Castle Rock, Centennial, Denver, Boulder, Arvada,
- Parker, Aurora, Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, Wheat Ridge and most outlying areas with farm and ranch.
- Colorado Resident for 28 years
- Personable, Knowledgeable and fun
- I listen to your needs and have the expereince you can count on
- In Top 3% of Realtors Nationwide
- Former Denver Bronco Superbowl XXI
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Mark closes approximately 50+ transactions per year dealing with all
- price ranges from condos & townhomes to luxury homes priced in the
- multi-million dollar range to include development projects. He has sold over 1000 homes in the last 20 years in the Denver metro area.
- Mark Holds numerous Professional designations. He holds a (MRE) Masters in Real Estate from the Colorda Associstion of Realtors, held by only 300 state-wide.
- Mark holds a (ABR), Accredited Buyers Representative. Mark holds a (CRB), Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- Mark holds a (CRS), Certified Residential Specialist, held by only 5% nationally
- Mark holds a (E-PRO)500 designation, he was one of the first 500 agents nationwide to receive this Internet marketing award
- Mark holds a (GRI) which is required prior to receiving a (CRS) which is extended hours of education. Graduate Realtor Institute.
- ABR: Accredited Buyers Representative
- CRB: Certified Residential Brokerage Manager
- CRS: Certified Residential Specialist
- ePRO: One of 1st 500 Realtors nationally
- GRI: Graduate Real Estate Institute
- MRE: Master Real Estate