- Mark is married to Kathy Campbell, a Physical Therapist for the Brownwood I.S.D., and has two daughters - Courtney and Callie, students at Texas A&M University and Early High School.
- Mark graduated from Baylor University with a degree in Real Estate/Finance. He soon opened and operated Campus Realtors, a real estate office specializing in sales and leasing near the Baylor University Campus. Mark also worked for Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate and Jim Daniels Appraisal in Fort Worth, Texas before returning home to Brownwood in 1992. Mark is a State Certified real estate appraiser in the state of Texas and an MAI (Member of the Appraisal Institute) as well. Mark has 22 years of appraisal experience and specializes in non-residential real estate appraisal including farm and ranch, commercial, multi-family, motel/hotels, retail, office-warehouse, right of way, and many special use properties.
- Mark is active in the community and is currently a Board of Directors for the Brown County Water Improvement District, active at First United Methodist Church Brownwood, is President-Elect for the Brownwood Board of Realtors, and is a former Director of the Brownwood Chamber of Commerce, and the Brownwood Reunion Celebration.
- Commercial and Farm & Ranch Brokerage
- State Certified GEneral REal Estate Appraiser, License No. TX-1322592
- Texas Real Estate Broker, License No. 0334503
- MAI/Member of the Appraisal Institute
- Member of Brownwood Board of Realtors
- Apartment, Retail, Hotel, and Farm & Ranch Appraisals
- See more information at: www.MarkCampbellAppraisal.com
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.