- My Mission: My #1 goal is to provide you excellent service every step of the way with your real estate needs/wishes, and to facilitate highly successful results for you! Also, I strive to make your process a positive one!
- I offer Buyers: - Honesty, professionalism, ethical practice - Information, education, guidance during the purchase process - Accessible and responsive communication, careful listening - Negotiation skills always with your best interests at heart - Knowledge of local area, market, trends and full MLS access
- I offer Sellers: - Honesty, guidance through the selling process - A partner who advocates/negotiates for your best interests - Assistance in positioning property to sell quickly at top price - Wide marketing resources and tools for maximum exposure - Knowledge of neighborhood, market data, and trends
- Education and Training Online Ed, Kaplan Schools/ CA DRE# 01863789 Salesperson SDSU- Master of Science Counseling/ CA MFT 29717 Ca. State College, Bakersfield- BS Nursing/ CA RN C305540 SDSU-BA Fine Arts and Social Science (Art/Psychology)
- Personal Background I joined the Pacific Beach office largely because my heart lies at the beach, and I am very familiar with the area and nearby beach communities. I love to walk/bike the boardwalk, sun, read, and watch the sunset! I can tell you a lot about the area and points of interest in San Diego too!
- MS degree in Counseling Education San Diego State University
- BS degree in Nursing California State College Bakersfield
- Luxury Properties
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.