Sales Associate, GRI, ABR
- I earned my R. E. license so that I could help people fulfill their dream of owning their own home. I can help make the process go smoothly.
- With my background in business, I can also help my Sellers and Buyers understand the Real Estate process.
- The North Georgia mountains is a great place to live, as we enjoy the surrounding beauty.
- I am an active member of Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors.
- B.S. Degree in Business, Shorter University -This allows me to take a buyer through the entire process and help them to feel confident.
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Residential homes - buying and selling
- First Time Home buyers
- Selling and buying land
- Real Estate license from Gold Coast R. E., West Palm Beach, Florida
- GRI - completed in 2007; better equipped to help clients buy and/or sell
- ABR - completed to better serve my Buyers
- Extensive knowledge of the Real Estate market.
- Circle of Excellence 2005, 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014
- International President's Circle - 2014
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.