- I believe in educating my clients on market conditions, as well as the process of buying and selling residential real estate. I want my clients to be the most informed and as confident as I can make them about making their Real Estate decision.
- A native of Austria, I arrived in the United States in 1984 from Canada and have been a Fort Lee resident for 18 years
- I serve Northern New Jersey, Bergen and Hudson County.
- N.J. Real Estate License
- Floyd Wickman master sales course ( a.k.a."Sweat Hogs")
- Ongoing seminars in technology, marketing and sales
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Interior Design N.Y.S.I.D., New York
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Townhomes, condominiums, co-ops
- Single family, new construction
- Coldwell Banker President's Club
- NJAR Circle of Excellence for 2003 2005
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Eastern Bergen Board of Realtors
- Member of the New Jersey Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.