- District of Columbia Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Home owner association council member
- Graduate of Georgetown Law Center and member of Alumni Association
- Member of several art appreciation organizations
- Docent/Docent Council Member/Member of Smithsonian Museum
- Margie Bates is a REALTOR with the Georgetown Office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Margie has lived and worked in the D.C. Metropolitan area for more than 30 years, many of those years in the District of Columbia. As a long term resident of this community, Margie has watched the District of Columbia grow from a small town to a major financial and cultural center. She is a property owner as well as a real estate investor who believes that each of her clients plays an important role in making the District of Columbia a world class city that we can all be proud to live and work in.
- Margie's interest in real estate derives from her love and delight in visiting historic homes in D.C's many diverse neighborhoods as a guest or visitor during open houses and home shows. In addition to her appreciation for the craftsmanship of old homes, Margie also loves the inventiveness and artistry of modern architecture.
- Margie is a graduate of Georgetown Law Center and has spent more than thirty years working in the IT industry for several Federal agencies including, the Department of State, Navy, USAID and the Department of Education. She has traveled extensively for both work and pleasure and enjoys exploring the real estate market around the world.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.