- I am a 2nd generation real estate agent and an attorney with extensive real estate, subdivision and land development experience. I live and work in Philadelphia, where I also volunteer in service to the community.
- My real estate career began managing properties in New York City and abroad. I am licensed in Pennsylvania as a Sales Associate and as an attorney. As a Counselor and Realtor®, I am familiar with the nuances of the real estate market and can help clients anticipate and plan for almost all eventualities. I utilize all available technology and research to achieve my client’s goals. My clients can expect to save time and maximize the tremendous marketing potential of the Internet.
- Throughout my career I have developed a network of professional colleagues in all areas of real estate ranging from appraisers, consultants and inspectors to mortgage companies, Realtors® and title companies. My research skills are in daily use to the advantage of my clients and colleagues.
- As a Certified Relocation Specialist, I'm able to help you whether you are moving into Philadelphia for business, or whether you are being transferred to a different city and need to market your home for a quick sale.
- From first time homebuyers to empty nesters; sellers and relocations; investors, builders and developers alike - ALL enjoy the benefit of my expertise.
- Coldwell-Banker 5 Star Referral Leadership Award (2012)
- Coldwell-Banker International Sterling Society Award (2012)
- Keystone Title Service Title Capture Award Winner (2012)
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.