MONNA LOU HENNINGER
MONNA LOU’s Video Profile
Looking forward to Christmas
Monna Lou Having a Little Fun Dancing
About MONNA LOU
- Engineers are my speciality - I'm married to one for 40+ years, My husband is a Vietnam Vet, he bleeds red, white and blue! Lehigh Valley native
- FIrst Time Homebuyer, transferees, retirees and move-up Buyers are my speciality, Sandwich generation too
- See my listings on Coldwell Banker.com Limited Broker Appraiser License
- CRB - Certified Residential Broker Since 1998
- GRI- Graduate Real Estate Institute l985
- Full Time Agent Licensed in 1977
- Visit my Domain Web Site www.monnalouhenninger.com
- Many web sites including Realtor.com (many pictures of every home); lehighvalleyarea.com; cbheritage.net, trulia.com
- Lehigh Valley Native - having customed built my own home. Own investment properties locally and in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Buyer Broker Certified & Financial Counselor, Certified Relocation couonselor for buyers and sellers
- I have customed built my own home, working with many Builders in the Valley. I have owned twins, singles, condo's, townhomes and land.
- See my listings on IPEX virtual tours. I believe Real Estate is an excellent long term investment, with great tax advantages!!
- I Can relate to engineers since I`m married to one!!! For over 40 years!!!
- I Personally have bought may different homes including: twins, singles, land, investment properties, condo's in Myrtle Beach, built a custom home
- Licensed since 1977 have seen most of the Real Estate cycles
- Own several investment properties,locally and in Myrtle Beach. Enjoy working with the investment buyer
- Luxury Home Marketing is another speciality
- First time home buyer, Baby Boomer generation, Transferees, Move up Buyers, Sandwich generation, Estates
- Visit my listings on Trulia.com and Realtor.com as well.
- Where else can you make $500K profit when you sell your own personal home and NOT pay capital gains taxes on it.
- Graduate Real Estate Institute - GRI since l985, Certified Residential Broker - 1998
- Res. Real Estate Sales - Listings & Solds in excesss of 60 MILLION
- Licensed PA Associate Broker since l987 to present. AB-046638-A
- Licensed PA sales person from 1977 to PRESENT - FULL TIME Broker Appraisers License BA-004002-:
- Premiere Agent for Luxury Homes, Certified relocation agent for buyers and sellers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- FHA, VA financing, helping buyer with seller assist for closing costs, Understand townhomes and condos, single family, multi-family, new construction and land.
- Buyer Agent Accredited, Relolcation Specialist, for the Lehigh Valley Area, Cartus, Sirva, Kraft, Primacy, and many other relocation companies
- Specializing in Baby Boom, Sandwich Generation, 1st Time Buyers and Transferees and move-up buyers.
- FHA-VA , PHFA, Conventional & Insured Mortgages, Investment financing
- Lehigh Valley Native
- Full Time Real Estate agents Licensed in 1977
- Personally have built a custom home, have owned townhomes and investment real estate, including condo's in Myrtle Beach
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist
- Past Who's Who in Residential Real Estate
- Past International Coldwel Banker Presidents Circle
- USAA /HES certified - Husband is a Vietnam Vet
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
- Cartus Network Inventory Specialist
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
- International Presidents`s Circle of Coldwell Banker
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Who`s Who in Residential Real Estate - Top 3% in the Country
- Member National Associate of Realtors
- PAR Excellence Award for many years
- Coldwell Banker Commercial University
- Previews Property Specialist
- Always in the top 10% or less of all the agents in the greater Lehigh Valley area.
MONNA LOU’s ListingsShowing:
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.