Lynn’s Video Profile
Let my 50 years of knowing Austin find you a great home!
I look forward to representing you with the highest level of integrity & professionalism to achieve your goals. Visit www.LynnWilkinsonRealtor.com for more information about me, Austin and my listings.
- Having lived in Austin since the early '60's I offer you years of knowledge about our great city and help you find a home in a neighborhood that fits your lifestyle.
- I am committed to providing top level service to my Buyers and Sellers.
- REALTOR with experience - Held Real Estate license in mid 1980's followed by careers in interior design, hospitality and telecommunications industries.
- BA, Natural Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Major: Interior Design
- Residential Representation of Buyer and Sellers
- First Time Buyer
- Second Home
- New Construction
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert; SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist; ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- Member: Austin Multiple Listing Service
- Member: Austin Board of REALTORS
- Member: Texas Association of REALTORS
- Member: National Association of REALTORS
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Central and Greater Austin Area
- ABR, CNE, SRES
- CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert with skill set to achieve desired goals.
- Experienced in selling estate properties.
- Provide staging expertise for marketing your home.
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.