Lynn Charlas White
Lynn’s Video Profile
Scottsdale 9+ Acre Sonoran Estate - Carefree Ranch
First time on the market - Exceptional quality construction & setting
- Lynn Charlas and her team understand what exceptional customer service truly means. In fact, the majority of their real estate transactions are a direct result of past client referrals.
- Prior to entering the real estate industry, Lynn’s corporate management position involved high-level contract negotiations in the cruise and international resort industry. This business acumen has greatly contributed to her success in real estate and enables her to achieve the best possible results for each transaction.
- With a 25+ year record of success in sales and marketing management, she brings a skill set that consistently proves invaluable when marketing a property for sale. Whether working with Buyers or Sellers, her results-driven style, coupled with a dynamic energy and enthusiasm for real estate makes her a pleasure to work with.
- Lynn's team makes it a priority to be infinitely aware of market trends and continually-changing legal issues in this complex time in real estate. They are focused on protecting their client’s interests and providing valuable advice and counseling throughout the entire process. With tremendous attention to detail, they are consistently committed to excellence.
- Lynn was raised in upstate New York and actually learned to read blueprints at an early age, thanks to her (builder) father. An avid horseback rider, hiker, and general lover of nature and the outdoors, Arizona (and specifically the Cave Creek/Carefree area) seemed the perfect place to call home.
- If you are seeking a Realtor who is committed to excellence, has a professional demeanor, yet a friendly, approachable style, each member of Lynn's team has been selected with this in mind!
- Horse Property - visit my personal website to easily search Arizona horse property: www.lynncharlas.com
- Single-family Homes
- Homes with acreage
- Luxury Properties
- Second/Vacation Homes
- New construction
- Member, Scottsdale Association of Realtors, Arizona Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors
- Over 25 years of success in Sales and Marketing Management
- Extensive experience with high-level contract negotiations
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker Customer Service Awards: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Certified "Previews" Luxury Home Specialist, Home Marketing Specialist (Home "Staging"). Certified Negotiation Specialist. Certified E-Marketing Specialist (Internet Marketing), Cartus Relocation Certified
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- Cave Creek
- North Scottsdale
- NE Phoenix
- Desert Hills
- Luxury Property
- Horse Property
- Second/Vacation Homes
- Vacant Land
- “For me part of the “magic” of living in Arizona is the great sense of outdoors and the beautiful mountains of the Sonoran desert. When working with Buyers I share my passion for this area and have a keen ability to understand just what my clients are visualizing in their ideal property, and ultimately find it for them ! When representing a Seller, I recognize the value of distinguishing just who our target Buyer is, and have the ability to translate this into a compelling, comprehensive marketing campaign that produces results! In either instance consistent, quality communication is always a priority.”
- Contact me by cell phone: 602-571-7326. Real Estate is my full-time profession and you'll find me easy to reach.
- Exceptional client care!
- Coldwell Banker 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 Customer Service Award Recipient
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award -2006, 2011, 2012, and 2013. Top Producer Scottsdale/Carefree Office
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award - 2009 & 2008
- "Top Producer" Pinnacle Peak Division - 2011 and "Top Five" Pinnacle Peak Division - 2009 & 2007
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle Award - 2007
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle Award - 2005
- "Top Ten" Pinnacle Peak Division - 2005
- Coldwell Banker Bronze Award - 2004
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.