Broker Sales Associate
- Residential Income Property (1- 4 Units)
- Lots and Land
- Residential Resales (Single Family)
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Lydia earned her Bachelor's Degree in English at San Francisco State University; and her juris doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Lydia became a licensed real estate professional in 1999, joining ColdwellBanker in 2001. In 2003, Lydia received relocations specialist certification through Coldwell Banker's continuing education program
- I believe my value to clients is in representing them with intergrity. My job is to educate clients about the market, to keep their objectives in focus, and to support their goals. I work from the philosophy of 'Love what you do, or do something else.' I chose to enter the real estate profession, because it is work that I love.
- 2001 and 2002: Diamond Society Member
- 2003: Sterling Society Member
- Relocation Specialist
- Previews Property Specialist
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.