Lisa’s Video Profile
Lisa Reeves, Associate Broker
Arkansas Real Estate Agent
- I can represent both buyers and sellers to make the sale as easy as possible on both parties. I have lived for about 20 years in Arkansas. Knowing the area is important when trying to find just the right home for my clients as well as knowing the market to obtain a price for selling.
- As a member of Team Ozark, there will always be an agent with the experience and expertise to give you the very best service.
- Single Family Residence--Lake and Golf, Second, Vacation Farm, Crop and Hunting Land
- Manufactured Homes Light Commercial
- Foreclosures, Bank Owned Properties
- Licensed broker/agent in Arkansas. Member of National Association of Realtors
- Graduate of the University of Illinois with a degree in geology
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- 13+ years experience as a real estate professional in Ozarks of northeast Arkansas.
- Consistently a Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- I'm a former real estate investor and geologist
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 2014 Coldwell Banker Top Ten Team in Sales, Listings and Total Units 2011 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Team 2011
- Arkansas Realtor Association Team Silver 2011, 2012, 2013
- Consistently a multiple million dollar sales awards
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.