- Lisa Forino has been a multi-million dollar producer since 2003. She has worked with business partner, Melanie Rosh, since 2004. Lisa and Melanie have a combined total sales volume of over $80 million. Lisa's extensive knowledge of real estate transactions and experience in negotiating have allowed her to create a strong presence in the Philadelphia condo market.
- Lisa and Melanie specialize in the listing and marketing of Center City Condos. They have represented over 100 clients at CityView condominiums in the Art Museum Area. They have also represented numerous clients at 2601 Parkway Condominiums and Metroclub Condominiums. They have a strong presence in Philadelphia's condo market.
- Lisa grew up in Berks County, Pennsylvania and graduated from Bucknell University with a degree in Accounting. She obtained her CPA in 2000 and practiced auditing with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP for 3.5 years. During that time, she was a member of the Real Estate Team and focused primarily on providing professional services to local real estate clients including apartment management companies, home builders, hotels and retail shopping centers.
- Call Lisa at 215-888-6770 for all your real estate needs anywhere in the world! Lisa can refer you to an agent who specializes your location!
- There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how we work.
- That said, in our experience as a Philadelphia real estate professionals, we've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting our clients first. This means keeping ourselves accessible, being good listeners as well as a good communicators, and responding quickly to your needs. We have a 24 hour policy of returning all calls.
- This "client first" philosophy has always been our approach and it requires us to continually improve our skills and ways of doing business. In addition, we've found that the latest technologies are enabling us to do everything we've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped us to extend the range of services provide to my clients.
- Ask Lisa for client testimonials! Oustanding results!
- Outstanding Negotiation Skills
- Substantial Market Knowledge
- Customized Marketing Plans
- Superior Experience in Condo Sales
- Investor-owned Properties
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Seller Representative (ASR)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Member Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS (GPAR), Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS (PAR) and the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Art Museum Area
- Old City
- Main Line
- Manayunk, Roxborough and East Falls
- Washington Square and Washington Square West
- Diamond Society for Teams 2008
- International President's Circle for Teams 2007
- Coldwell Banker Preferred - Team with Most Listings Sold 2006
- International President's Circle 2004, 2005 (Top 5% Globally)
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Chairman's Circle Office 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.