- Lisa Chase has a reputation for being professional, creative, an exceptional problem solver and possessing strong negotiation and marketing skills.
- A Native Californian, born and raised in the San Fernando Valley, Lisa holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from USC and has taken graduate courses in Psychology and Interior Design.
- Residing in Studio City and specializing in the San Fernando Valley, Lisa brings to her Real Estate profession an impressive background that includes Marketing, Sales, Management and Design.
- 99% of Lisa's business is generated from repeat referrals of past and present clients, as well as an impressive network of fellow Realtors.
- As Associate Manager, Lisa has spearheahed a variety of philanthropic endeavors including "Summer Spruce Up", a program helping disadvantaged homeowners spruce up their homes, Habitat for Humanity, CAN (Cure Autism Now), The New York City Firefighters fund and Windows of Hope.
- Lisa's most recent achievement is having sold the Legendary Buster Keaton Estate, listed at $20 million dollars. This was the largest sale of a single-family residence in Los Angeles in 2002.
- This year Lisa will be featured in the Coldwell Banker's "Master Series." This is a new program highlighting a select group of "super stars" sharing their secrets and stradegies for sucess as part of an advanced level certification program.
- Complimenting her career, Lisa had represented her office in the company's "Top Producer Round Table."
- In 1996 and 1997 she was elected to serve on the Grievance Committee for San Fernando Valley Association of Realtors.
- Lisa has also been featured as an expert panelist on KGIL Radio's Real Estate show.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Lisa Chase has been a consistent top producing Real Estate agent for the past 13 years.
- As of February 2003, Lisa is ranked as the #1 agent in the Studio City office.
- She has attained membership in the firm's prestigious President's Elite, representing the top 2% of sales associates in the country.
- In June of 1999 Lisa was promoted to Associate Manager of her office.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.