Real Estate Salesperson
- IS IT TIME TO SELL? With an interior design background Linda can help you stage your home so it is attractive to buyers.
- SELLING THE FAMILY HOME? Linda can offer assistance with current market pricing.
- TIME TO DOWNSIZE? If you're looking for 1 level living Linda will work to find the home that will fit your needs.
- ARE YOU A 1ST TIME BUYER? From preapproval to closing Linda will guide you through the process.
- BUILDING A NEW HOME? Wtih 20 years of experience working with builders Linda can simplify the process.
- A COUNTRY HOME YOUR DREAM? Linda will find the best place as she understands rural properties with wells & septic systems.
- GROWING FAMILY? As a lifetime resident in central New York Linda will work to find the home & place that meets your family's lifestyle.
- FROM YOUR FIRST HOME TO DREAM HOME LINDA WILL WORK TO FIND YOU THE "RIGHT" HOME.
- Architechural Design and Construction Education.
- Certified Construction Document Technologist by Construction Specification Institute.
- A.S. Business Management degree.
- Twenty five years of experience in sales, design and construction.
- Past Vice President of the Central New York chapter of Construction Specifications Institute.
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- New construction.
- Downsizing - retirement living.
- Marketing family homes.
- Buyers Agent.
- First time buyers.
- Investment properties.
- Country - rural properties.
- Building lots - land.
- Staging homes for listing.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.