Leslie "Les" Anderson
- My Goal is to support my family and church by helping my clients sell their property for the best profit possible and/or to buy the right property using Biblical and ethical practices.
- Since 1981, my wife Carol and I have raised six children in Amesbury. I have been active in my church, schools, and various town activities.
- During this time I have been in Industry, Education, and Real Estate.
- Characteristics that I am know for are people skills, professionalism, knowledge, attenton to detail, work ethic, negotiating stills, and friedliness.
- I communicate best via e-mail or cellphone. I like texting.
- I work 24/7 except Sunday morning.
- I enjoy working with clients "getting started." Currently two of them are my children Jennifer and John.
- My wife Carol and I raised six children. My parents moved in with us. I encourage in-law relationships.
- MA License# 9043989
- NH License# 059868
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Northeastern University
- Mentor to New Agents & one of the Top Producers in the Newburyport office
- Sold over $25,000,000 in Real Estate
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- As a Sellers Agent
- As a Buyers Agent
- I serve the greater Newburyport area and southern NH up to and including Portsmouth NH.
- One of the Top Producers in the Newburyport Office
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.