Real Estate Broker
- Specializing in residential / home sales whether your selling your home, buying your first or next home or relocating to or from the West Memphis or Marion area.
- Professional, full time Realtor for over 17 years in West Memphis, Marion and Crittenden County, AR area.
- Heavily involved in my professional organizations: Past President of the Crittenden County Board of Realtors; 2003 Realtor of the Year for the Arkansas Realtor Association; Past Chair of Membership Policy and Board Jurisdiction and past chair and currently serve on Legal Action Committee of the National Realtors Association. Am currently appointed as a Real Estate Commissioner for the State of Arkansas.
- I firmly believe in additional education for Realtors and currently hold the e-PRO, GRI and SFR Realtor designations. (That's electronic professional, Graduate of Realtor Institute and Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource designations.)
- Whether you are buying or selling a home, I will walk you through each of the steps needed for an efficient and successful transaction.
- Proud owner of Claus and Saint Nick (miniature, long- haired dachshunds)
- Hobbies: boating, reading, cooking, on-line shopping and entertaining
- New Construction - from the lot sale to the closing table and everything in between! And beyond!
- Existing Home Sales - what to do to list it, to market it, negotiate the offer and close it!
- First Time Home Buyers - how to prepare to qualify for a mortgage, how to decide on the best home for your needs, how to negotiate the contract and what it takes to move into your first home.
- Relocation - managing your move or sale in cooperation with your company's relocation personnel.
- Pre-foreclosure sales for homeowners caught in the economic downturn - information on restructuring your current mortgage to retain your home or help to navigate the "short sale" process when needed.
- Investors and Buyers interested in foreclosed properties who need help with financing and/or repairing these properties.
- Your 1 stop 24/7/365 Realtor for the knowledge and experience that you are looking for in your real estate transactions!
- President of West Memphis Board of Realtors, 2003 2003 Arkansas Realtor of the Year
- National Association of Realtors - Membership Policy and Board Jurisdiction Committee, 2009 Chair; past Chair and currently on Legal Action Committee.
- Arkansas Realtors Association - Risk Reduction Committee, 2003 Chair and current member of Advisory Panel
- West Memphis Board of Realtors - Multiple Listing System Chair, 1997-2002, 2007-2010.
- Current Arkansas State Real Estate Commissioner since 2013.
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representation and Custom Home Building- 22 Point Guarantee
- First Time Home Buyer Representation
- Credit Counseling and Resolution
- New Home Construction - Listings and Sales
- Relocation - Across town or across the globe! Member of the Cartus Relocation Network.
- Pre-foreclosure or "short sale" help - to retain your home or to sell it quickly!
- Over 17 years as licensed real estate agent and Realtor in my marketplace: East Central Arkansas, primarily West Memphis and Marion, AR.
- Licensed real estate Broker, manager of our Marion office, co-owner of Coldwell Banker Heritage Homes.
- Accredited with the National Association of Realtors' e-PRO designation (electronic professional): GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute); and SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource).
- Past President of the Crittenden County Board of Realtors (previously the West Memphis Board of Realtors); Past Chair of Arkansas Realtors Association's Risk Reduction (tasked with authoring all the legal documents used in real estate transactions); Chair of the National Association of Realtors' Membership Policy and Board Jurisdiction Committee (2009); Past Chair and currently member of Legal Action Committee.
- 2003 Arkansas Realtor of the Year for the Arkansas Realtor Association.
- Current Real Estate Commissioner for the State of Arkansas since 2013.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.