Broker, ABR, CRS, GRI, SRES
- As a native of Tennessee, I love this area, let me show you this wonderful part of the country.
- Customer service and satisfaction is my priority.
- My commitment to your needs will ensure a smooth and successful real estate transaction.
- Whether it's the mountains or the beautiful lakes that surround Blount County, the lifestyle in East Tennessee is unsurpassed.
- I was born and raised in East Tennessee. I spent my youth in the country as my father was a dairy farmer. At a young age I learned the value of land and family living. These are values I cherish today.
- My husband and I relocated our family to Blount County approximately thirty years ago. I vividly recall the trials as well as the excitement of moving and look forward to sharing those emotions with you.
- I have many years experience in serving the people of East Tennessee including Blount, Knox, Sevier, and the surrounding counties. I trust that in the very near future that you will allow me to of service to you.
- Please call today if you have questions or would simply like information on obtaining reviews from my past clients.
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representation)
- CRS (Certified Real Estate Specialist)
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- SRES (Senior Residential Estate Specialists)
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I have experience in all facets of real estate including residential resale, new construction, land and commercial properties.
- Frist Time Buyers -- It's important that buyers get the right person to walk them through the process. This is the biggest investment of your lifetime.
- I have negotiating skills that will enable my clients to acheive optimum transactions.
- Rental Cabins -- Second Home-- Mountain retreat, our Smokey Mountains are beautiful no matter what time of year!
- I listen to your requests and do my best to meet your goals.
- My education in real estate has been through the Professional School of Real Estate in Knoxville, Tennessee, and the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors in Knoxville. I obtained my Brokers license in November 2012.
- I am a member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors, Knoxville Area Multiple Listing Service and the National Association of Realtors
- I have also earned membership in the Coldwell Banker Sterling Society for my production
- I have obtained an ABR designation (Accredited Buyers Representation)
- I have obtained a GRI designation ( Graduate, Realtor Institute)
- I have obtained a CRS designation ( Certified Real Estate Specalist)
- I have obtained a SRES designation ( Senior Real Estate Specialists)
- Continue to complete sales for Award of Excellence with the Knoxville Board Association of Realtors
- The best award a Realtor can be given, is a referral from past clients. I hope to have yours.
- Broker License obtained in 2012
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Real Estate Specalist Designation 2011 (CRS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society 2006, 2011, 2012
- Knoxville Association of Realtors Award of Excellence 2006,2007,2008,2009, 2010, 2011,2012, 2014
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.