Lelia’s Video Profile
Meet Lelia Ali
Video Profile for Lelia Ali
- Lelia Ali is a “Buckeye” individual. She is a native of Ohio, centered in the cities of Lima, Cleveland, Columbus and Pickerington. She earned her degree in business and before coming on board with Coldwell Banker King Thompson, she obtained her professional experience of 30 years with the government and private sectors, (The City of Cleveland; The City of Upper Arlington; Case Western Reserve University and Blue Cross and Blue Shield). In 1996, she became a licensed Realtor and in 2010, she was certified as a Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR). In her spare time, her attention is held by her grandson and 96 year-old independent Father. She continues to stay knowledgeable on the latest marketing conditions, training and technology within the real estate market. She also spends time (when she can find it) gardening, reading or researching her family history as a genealogist.
- As a Residential Sales Associate, Lelia Ali is compassionate when it comes to her clients (buyers and sellers). She totally understands the frustration, the tension and the “ups and downs” associated with real estate. Ms. Ali is also dedicated to helping families feel comfortable about their next relocation.
- The years of experience along with the wherewithal of Coldwell Banker King Thompson is what prepared Lelia Ali to rise above what is needed to get the job done in today’s real estate market.
- Residential Sales Short Sales and Foreclosures Representing the Sellers Representing Buyers Acting as a Dual Agency
- Graduate in Business -- Northwestern School of Commerce aka University of Northwestern Ohio Major Business -- Cuyahoga Community College aka Tri C Major Business -- Bliss College Major Real Estate -- Columbus State Community College 1996 Licensed Realtor Continuing Education -- Hondros Career College 2010 Certified SFR Realtor (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource)
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.