Lawrence "Larry" Clemmensen
- I have been a full time real estate agent since 2004, almost 10 years, and am available almost 24/7.
- I have lived in Ocean County, NJ for about 43 years. Therefore, I have expertise of the local areas.
- I believe in educating myself and my clients as I am a retired high school teacher(35 years in education).
- I provide individualized/personalized service/attention to all details of a transaction so that my clients will be educated and comfortable with all phases of the transaction, and to reduce their risks.
- I am a good listener which enables me to determine a client's needs; therefore making it easier to better service them.
- I stay current with and up-to-date with modern technology
- I am committed to quality service and treating people the way I would like to be treated.
- I specialize in single family homes and rentals.
- I enjoy working with and meeting with people.
- Lastly, I am active in numerous community activites.
- New and pre-owned homes
- First time and multi-time buyers
- Realtor associate since 2004.
- Certified real estate negotiator to obtain best possible terms for buyers and sellers.
- Broker price opinion realtor
- Fine homes and estates certified
- Member of: national association of reators, New Jersey Association of Realtors, Monmouth County Association of Realtors, Ocean County Board or Realtors, Garden State Association of Realtors, Monmouth County MLS, Jersey Shore MLS, Trend MLS,Garden State MLS.
- Rentals, fine homes and estates, single family homes.
- I pay attention to all details of a transaction guiding a client to feel at ease through all phases of a transaction.
- I have knowledge of township regulations, tax records, schools, shopping areas, restaurants, etc.
- I generally service these areas: Forked River, Lanoka Harbor, Bamber Lakes, Bayville, Beachwood, Pine Beach, Toms River, Waretown, Manahawkin, Whiting, Manchester, and Island Heights. However, I can service other areas of Ocean County as well as Monmouth County.
- I am patient, have good people skills, compassionate, have good listening sklls, diplomatic, and prompt.
- I am technology proficient..
- I am available almost 24/7.
- I have a BS. in Biology, and an M.A. in education.
- I have the ability to multitask and articulate with follow-ups and paperwork which are necessary to keep a transaction together from beginning to the closing table,
- I have numerous contacts for attorneys, mortgage companies, home inspectors, appraiser, etc. for clients.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.