- I am originally a Twin Cities girl, but transplanted in Walker in 1995. Walker was a great place to raise children. I have 3, all who are grown and off pursuing their own endeavors, but Walker will always be home.
- I have been selling real estate in the northland for over 16 years now and am an owner/broker of Cedar Point Realty since 2002. I truly do love what I do and have remained friends with many of my clients long after their transactions are done.
- Music is what makes me tick. I have sung and choreographed multiple Northern Lite Opera Productions, sing for church and volunteer my time at our community center teaching aerobics 5 days a week. I try to give back to this community through Rotary projects and teaching a “Home Stretch” class which instructs a new home buyer how to navigate through the home buying process. I also speak several times a year to our High School Seniors on the same subject.
- I would say my biggest strength is that I am empathetic. I truly will make your cares and concerns my own. Here’s what some of my clients have to say on my behalf……..
- I am currently seated on the Board for Greater Lakes Association of Realtors, which oversee 600 plus Realtors & Affiliates.
- Realtor Institute Graduate _ (Each Course 30 hours of Continuing Education) Course 1: Residential Construction, Appraisal & Inspection Course 2: Investment, Taxation & Financial Planning Course 3: Business Planning, Technology & Ethics Course 4: Prospecting, Listing & Selling
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.