- Laura Krims
137 Newbury St Boston, United States 02116
- Certified Relocation Specialist.
- Sixteen (16) years of real estate sales experience in Boston, successfully working in all price ranges.
- Twelve (12) years of experience as a lawyer, specializing in professional liability defense.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury property.
- Investment property.
- Single family and condominium transactions.
- High end rental properties.
- Off market listings - applying new marketing techniques.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market data and understand real estate trends. Sharp eye for detail.
- Proven record of accuracy in determining listing and selling prices, including analysis of list/sell ratio.
- Masterful communication skills including artful presentation of your home to highlight its best attributes.
- Accomplished negotiation skills to achieve your objective.
- Resourceful at marketing your home to reach the widest possible range of potential buyers, and to utilize powerful internet (as well as newspaper) marketing tools.
- Personal attention to detail - adept at focuing on your home and its unique character.
- Ingrained ability to accomplish every aspect of the transaction from initial evluation up to and including final closing.
- Ask me about advertising your property in the New York Times!
- Top 15% Internationally.