- President, Broker/Owner of Coldwell Banker Fleming-Lau Realty
- Oversees a staff of very successful real estate salespersons.
- Over 40 years of real estate experience.
- Since joining Coldwell Banker, has participated in excess of $350,000,000 worth of real estate transactions.
- Has developed over $21,000,000 worth of office, residential and multi-family projects.
- Coldwell Banker Fleming-Lau Realty has marketed and staffed the Greater Fort Smith Association of Home Builders Showcase home multiple times.
- Graduate of the University of Arkansas with a BSBA in Personnel Management
- Licensed real estate broker in Arkansas and Oklahoma
- CCIM Candidate
- Instructor of a real estate class at Westark Community College
- Served as President of the Fort Smith Board of Realtors and as President of the Greater Fort Smith Association of Home Builders.
- Developed 30 acre Eastgate Subdivision building $15 million worth of homes
- Developed and built a 300 unit apartment complex valued at our $6,000,000
- Participated in the development of Spring Mountain Estates
- Participated in the development of Wyndermere Subdivision
- Served as Chairman and is a member of the Arkansas Realtors Association Risk Reduction Committee since 1995
- Serves on the Arkansas Realtors Association Professional Standards Committee
- Received the Arkansas Realtors Association Distinguised Service Award in 2006
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.