LORA’s Video Profile
- Lora brings a wide range of experience to her profession. Equipped with an educational background & 20 years of work history in Social Services . A strong commitment to integrity, service and discretion have been instrumental in her ability to develop loyal clientele and contact base including prominent business professionals and business managers. "There is no house I cannot find or sell"!
- Lora's devotion to working with, helping and assisting individuals accomplish their life long desire, carries over to ensuring that they achieve their dream of owning a home.
- Lora received extensive Real Estate Training on a Weekly basis through Coldwell Banker.
- She is very comfortable working with banking and financial institutions, contracts and numbers. Additionally, as a Realtor Lora is able to assist her clients in realizing the full potential of each property she represents. Lora is passionate about her client's best interests as well as her eclectic personal interests in fashion, art, interior design, dance, and fitness. As an active member of both Southwest Board of Realtors and CLAW Multiple Listing Service, Lora believes in community involvement.
- Residential Real Estate
- Short Sales
- 1031 Tax Exchange
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Relocation Assistance
- New Construction
- Senior Specialist
- Short Sale Certified
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Licensed Real Estate Agent by the Bureau of Real Estate