- Hello - Been in the real estate business in Georgia for 26 years. 20 years working for Reynolds Plantation Golf Comm.
- Have specialized in high end lakefront and golf course properties for 26 years in the Lake Oconee Tri county area
- Have expertise in finding the best value for your hard earned money and following through helping every step of the way
- Have experience in sale comparibles and recommend the best price to get your home sold fast. We service our listings.
- Have experience and knowledge with short sales, foreclosures and new listed properties with owner financing.
- Have access to all the local banks for homesite loans, lake homes and golf homes and land and farms
- Have access to all local services including surveyors, appraisers, water systems, and appliances and furniture and repairmen, cleaning and catering.
- Help Stage your home to get ready for selling
- Have knowledge of the archeology in the area
- Member of Georiga MLS, Crest, Paragon and CB works
- 26 years of real estate sales experience
- Very detailed and very good with follow up through listings and sales.
- Very specialized in lake front on Lake Oconee, Reynolds Plantation Golf Communities
- Have experience with short sales, foreclosures and financing for same
- Have all contacts needed for service companies, schools, utilities, shopping, volunteer opportunities
- Have access to the best values for attorneys, appraisers, banks, surveyors
- Have experience with horse farms having had one for 30 plus years
- Know the area well and are knowledgeable about the best personnel you can hire
- Help Stage your home to sell faster
- Help you price and market your home with internet exposure through 100's of sites
- Sales Associate for 26 years
- Specialize in the Lake Oconee Area of Greene, Putnam and Morgan Counties
- Continue to take education on Georgia Law, foreclosures, 501 tax free exchanges, and marketing classes
- Very active helping St. Vincent de Paul Society and contributing to Christ our King Catholic Church Building Fund
- Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity, contribute to the Humane Society, Urgent Care Pregnancy Center, Home Extreme make over
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Selling for 26 years in the Lake Oconee, Georgia area.
- Specialize in lake and golf communities
- Specialize in farms, land and horse farms
- Experienced with short sales and foreclosures
- Knowledge in the area, have lived here for 32 years
- Knowledge of all contacts needed for appraisers, soil testing, financing, and all other service numbers
- Familiar with all the rules and regulations on Lake Oconee
- Serving our customers and clients with honesty, integrity and thorough in our transactions
- Help in following up with the sale and giving all numbers appropriate to sale
- Help find banks, attorneys, builders, and other services for the client.
- 26 years of experience in real estate in the Lake Oconee Area
- 20 years of experience with Reynolds Plantation Golf and Lake Community. Husband and I were top producers
- Have great experience in inventory in the Greene, Putnam and Morgan counties
- Have the expertise to price homes correctly in today's market
- Have contacts for everything from contractors, cleaners, furniture, surveyors, and all service people
- Introduce out of town customers to the surrounding area including doctors, schools, shopping, other services
- Have expertise in horse farms as we have had a farm for 40 years with quarter horses
- Am active with the Lake Area Greensboro Arts Alliance and I like to do oils and pastels and ink and watercolor
- Continue to take continuing education classes to keep updated with all new changes and rules and regulations and by-laws
- Homesites, Lake Houses, Lake Lots, Golf Homes, Golf Lots, Interior Lots, Farms, Commercial properties available
- Many years in the million dollar MLS club
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.