- I am an Ohio native and have lived all over the state, but am now settled in Columbus with my husband, David. I graduated from the University of Cincinnati and met my husband, an Upper Arlington graduate, in college. He is an architect with a firm located downtown. Through him, I have learned a great deal about building and have been exposed to unique and amazing architecture in the U.S. and abroad. We both enjoy traveling, particularly to warm places such as the Carolinas, Florida, the Virgin Islands and the Greek Isles.
- When I am not working or being a soccer mom, I enjoy cook outs and camping with friends, shopping, yoga and watching college football and basketball.
- If you are ready to buy or sell a home, call me. Your real estate transaction will be handled with the courtesy, respect and professionalism you deserve. Coldwell Banker King Thompson: As always. . . The Quality Choice.
- Sellers Services Target Marketing 24/7 of your home on multiple websites ColdwellBanker .Com Kingthompson .Com Realtor.com Commincation with my Sellers weekly! on market conditions , showing feedback, etc.
- Buyers Services Buyer counseling session ( to find out how I can best service your needs) personalized client listing site (homes that you want to see!) Review of all documents and disclosures
- Columbus Board of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Builders Institute of America
- Builder Realtor Alliance Committee
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Elite
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.