Kitty’s Video Profile
Kitty Bernard Video Intro
We would like to introduce of the Kitty Bernard Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Sales Office in Reston, VA. Please enjoy the video. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=99246
- Kitty knows that for most people, the purchase or sale of a home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. Because of the importance of this transaction, she begins listening to her client's goals at the very first meeting. After she understands her client's goals she begins supplying them with information to help them make the right decision. Kitty understands her role is one of educator. If you are seeking a top quality real estate professional, call Kitty Bernard.
- The Kitty Bernard Team knows that for most people, the purchase or sale of a home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. Because of the importance of this transaction, they begin listening to their client's goals at the very first meeting. After they understand their client's goals they begin supplying them with information to help them make the right decision. The Kitty Bernard Team understands their role is one of educator. If you are seeking a top quality real estate professional, call The Kitty Bernard Team!
- Kitty has been a multimillion dollar Top Producer every year since entering the real estate business. Kitty was a top negotiator as a Marketing Communications Manager for a local Reston Firm. Her marketing management experience assists her in providing superior communication, customer service, and successful contract negotiations. With over 15 years of marketing experience Kittyâs success as a Listing Agent is well documented.
- Julie Beth is a graduate of Virginia Tech. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. After college Julie Beth began a career in financial litigation consulting. After 3 years of success in this field she decided it was time to explore new opportunities. Her financial background and client relation skills that she developed in the Consulting field have benefited her real estate clients.
- Alexis Norton is a graduate of the University of Virginia. She earned a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences degree in History with a minor in Art History. After college Alexis began a career in Corporate Relations, building her Marketing, Sales, and Human Relations background. Since joining the Kitty Bernard team Alexis has contributed to record breaking sales months
- Always one to challenge herself, Kitty constantly participates in the continuing education of her skills - achieving designations like, ABR, GRI and most recently, e-PRO.
- Kitty is a member of REBAC (Real Estate Buyer Agent Counsel) and NVAR (Northern Virginia Association of Realtors). Additionally, Kitty is an active member of an Integrity Selling Network Group.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Kitty has been in marketing and sales for more than 20 years. With more than 20 million in sales annually, Kitty is a leader and role model for many.
- Kitty is an Accredited Buyer Representative serving first time buyers as well as the savvy home shoppers. Her many years as a marketer has given her a 100% track record in selling homes she has listed.
- Consistently a Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer and a member of the Presidents Elite!
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.