- Kirsten Medeiros knows Denver like no one else—from its distinct neighborhoods and school districts to commuter routes and surrounding suburbs. Born and raised at 5,280 feet herself, Kirsten has the knowledge, leadership and city-insider expertise needed to help clients find their perfect properties every time.
- Driven by a simple, honest philosophy, Kirsten is fully committed to understanding each client’s needs so that she can provide the most personalized service possible. That’s the way she works today, and it’s the way she always has since the start of her real estate career more than 20 years ago. Kirsten’s extensive U.S. and international referral networks are impressive, as is her list of industry titles, including 2012 Vice President of Membership, 2013 President-Elect and 2014 President of the Mile High Chapter of the Women’s Council of Realtors.
- With her deep Denver roots and dynamic representation experience, both buyers and sellers rely on Kirsten for expert guidance and a true investment in their satisfaction. She is always dedicated to achieving the most competitive pricing and terms and is committed to assisting clients every step of the way. Perhaps inspired by her black belt practice in Taekwondo, Kirsten uses the same disciplined approach to previewing and showing homes. She carefully screens each property before touring it with clients to ensure each potential home buyer only views homes that have been preselected as a good fit.
- As one of Denver’s premier brokers, Kirsten understands that home is where the heart is, which is why she’s so dedicated to helping you get there. So whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a family moving into to its next chapter, Kirsten looks forward to working with you, growing with you and helping you find home, wherever that may be.
- 2012 VP of Membership Mile High Chapter of the Women's Council of Realtors 2013 President Elect Mile High Chapter of the Women's Council of Realtors 2014 President Mile High Chapter of the Women's Council of Realtors
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.