- I think of myself as being in the business of real estate consulting more than sales. I assume that most buyers and sellers would rather work with someone who listens to your needs and helps you get what YOU want.
- With my attention to detail, creative & analytic style and energetic personality, I can assure you that I work hard to make every experience good for everyone involved, and hopefully have some fun along the way.
- I like to maintain close contact with my clients so that you feel comfortable the whole way through. I do my best to work with my clients on their schedules.
- Whether you are buying or selling, I go right to work to make each experience as painless, easy and enjoyable as possible.
- A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT ME:
- I have been a dancer for a long time and love Ballroom, Swing, Latin and Country dancing.
- My husband (Bret) and I enjoy all kinds of sports and being outdoors.
- I am an environmentally conscious person who supports our local First Alternative Natural Foods Co-op.
- Having worked in the film business, I love movies and independent cinema.
- And last, but not least, I love my family. They are the reason I left the film business and now reside happily back in Corvallis where I grew up. Bret and I plan to spend the rest of our lives here.
- I enjoy learning and extending my knowledge base to help my clients. I am proud to have earned the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation and the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) designation; only 4% of REALTORS hold the esteemed CRS designation.
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Having grown up in Corvallis I have a good knowledge of the area as well as a genuine love for it.
- I attended our wonderful public school system and graduated from Oregon State University.
- I have a great working knowledge of technology which is especially helpful as the world of real estate is becoming more heavily dependant on technological advances every day.
- My web site www.KimKnudsen.com has a lot of interesting and fun information about the Benton and Linn county areas as well as helpful tools concerning buying and selling homes.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.