- Kim Forsythe
70 Sturgis Corner Dr Iowa City, United States 52246
- First time Buyers- Kim knows how to make the home buying process easy, understandable & comfortable by guiding first time home buyers through the entire process.
- Experienced and move-up buyers- Kim helps coordinate the sale of your existing home with a new home purchase.
- Buyers relocating to the Iowa City / Coralville area.
- Sellers who are moving up or downsizing.
- Licensed Realtor in Iowa.
- Certified Buyers Representative- CBR
- Member of the Iowa City Area Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- member Council of Residential Specialists
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Residential sales and listings; including condominiums, single family, new construction, zero lots, buyers, investment, and multi-family.
- Exclusive Buyer Representative.
- Exclusive Seller Representaion.
- Extensive knowledge of the area.
- Dual (Buyer & Seller ) Agent
- skilled negotiator
- excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Native of Iowa. Resident of Iowa City for more than 20 years.
- University of Iowa Alumni. Received Bachelor of Arts degree in 1981 and Master of Arts degree in 1984.
- Contributor, supporter and volunteer for community and charitable events.
- Excellent listener and communicator.
- Iowa Association of Realtors Silver Achievement Award.
- Iowa Assoication of Realtors Gold Achievement Award
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Achievement Award