Kenneth "Ken" Hoover
- A Top Producing agent for 22 years with Coldwell Banker.
- Over $225 million of closed transactions since 1993.
- A dedicated full-time professional helping both Buyers and Sellers to achieve their Real Estate objectives.
- I attribute my sucess in real estate to extensive knowledge of the market, meticulous attention to detail, effective communication skills and persistant follow up and follow through.
- FOR BUYERS: Complimentary info packages, personalized Listing-Link connection to all listings, honest answers to your real estate questions, a detailed explanation of the process, mortgage pre-approval assistance, home viewing tours, contract preparation and negotiation.
- FOR SELLERS: A comparative Market Analsys, home enhancment consultation, a customized Marketing Plan, Listing Link connection to market activity, negotiation and contract assistance.
- eMarketing Advantage - Coldwell Banker is part of the largest full-service real estate brokerage in the U.S. and on the Internet.
- BS Accounting - Rutgers University, MBA - St. Johns University
- Cartus Relocation Speciaist & USAA Movers Advantage Agent
- Previews Property Specialist
- National Association of Realtors and Florida Association of Realtors
- Bonita Springs/Estero and Ft. Myers Board of Realtors
- Lee and Collier counties
- Seasonal or year round condos, single family homes, luxury estates, gated communities, bundled golf communities and investment properties
- Distressed properties, Short Sales, foreclosures and Lease Options
- First-Time buyers, experienced home buyers/sellers and investors
- Referrals to top Coldwell Banker agents nationwide
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle Award
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Elite Award
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.