Kenneth "Ken" Hall
- PROFESSIONALISM. INTEGRITY. SERVICE.
- The clients interest is paramount in all aspects of a real estate transaction.
- We listen first for our clients needs. Then we apply the latest information (internet) technology and the considerable experience of our team, backed by the broad national resources of Coldwell Banker, to guide his transaction to closure in a timely and convenient manner.
- Licensed NJ Real Estate sales associate;
- Coldwell Banker University;
- Consulting, Project management, and Management positions with IBM (25 years); Director of marketing alliances, major computer manufacturer (9 years);
- Numerous in-service business courses and awards over a 40-year period;
- Officer, United States Navy; University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science.
- Full-time Real Estate Sales Associate (member of a team)
- Residential Sales, Serving Buyers and Sellers
- Expert in the use of Information Technology (computer industry: 34 years)
- Marketing and Negotiation skills, to bring a Buyer and Seller together. Trained in all aspects of a Real Estate transaction. Knowledge of the local real estate market
- Rental property investment management (over 20 years)
- National Association of Realtors.
- New Jersey Association of Realtors;
- Middlesex County Association of Realtors;
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.