- Discover the Kellie Langley difference! Selling or Buying a home is one of the most important business decisions that you will make. The Realtor that you choose to represent you will make a significant difference in the outcome of this process. You deserve the very best service; someone who will listen to your needs, and someone who provides you with focused professional advice, earning your trust and confidence. Kellie offers an unparalleled level of personal service. She has over ten years of experience as a full time Realtor and always makes herself available to to her clients. Loyalty, integrity, and service are the foundations of her business; allowing her to be highly-regarded as one of the premier Realtors in the Greater Baltimore area. She never loses sight of what's important to her clients and works with the care and dedication that they deserve. You have Kellie's personal guarantee that working with her will be an exceptional experience from the very first step!
- .Client Testimonials "Kellie Langley's affable professionalism, polish, knowledge, and level of personal care far exceeded any expectations I might have had prior to listing my condo with her. Kellie provided consummate staging for my home, mailed forgotten packages, and even took the time to laugh with me over the phone. She is relational and warm; energetic and results-driven, as evidenced by my home selling in four days after it was listed. Clearly, Kellie is the top expert in her field at Coldwell Banker and I am grateful for her service, compassion, and dedication to excellence in all things". ~Cynthia Chin
- ."Kellie Langley is an exceptional agent! She has been our agent in the sale of two homes and the most aggressive, professional agent that I have had the pleasure of meeting.I will be sure to refer her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home and will ensure that my family and friends work with Kellie in the future!" ~Kevin Coady
- ."Kellie Langley was there for us from the start. She was outstanding, extremely accessible, and really understood what we were looking for. I will recommend her to anyone I know that is searching for a home. I could not be more pleased with our house hunting experience with Kellie!" ~Harry Begg
- "Kellie Langley was an exceptional realtor who managed to keep us sane during a very trying process in a challenging sellers market. We could not have survived this process without her! She was also exceptionally knowledgeable about all aspects of the sales process and did an excellent job of pricing our home for the current market. She went above and beyond her responsibilities to deliver outstanding service. We would recommend her to anyone we know in the Baltimore area!" ~David and Marilyn Larach
- CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert- Negotiation skills are of the utmost importance when it comes to a real estate transaction. Kellie Langley has earned the CNE designation, which is held by less than 1% of Realtors nationwide.
- Real Estate Staging Expert- Kellie's design/interior decorating background provides you with an "experts eye" towards showcasing your home at it's best. She will advise you on the staging tips that can make your home stand out from the competition, and she even provides furniture, accessories, window treatments, etc if necessary.
- Maryland Association of Realtors, member since 2004 Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors, member since 2004 National Association of Realtors, member since 2004
- Real Estate Million Dollar Association, Lifetime member Kellie has handled over 80 million dollars in closed transactions!
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Kellie has been the TOP PRODUCER of the Coldwell Banker Towson Office for the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, & 2011
- Kellie received the International Presidents Circle Award in the years 2007, 2008, 2009, & 2010
- Kellie has also received awards for the Coldwell Banker Presidents Club, Chairmens Club, and the Diamond Society.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.