- I take pride in making your buying or selling experience as stress-free as possible.
- Born and raised on a farm in Ellis County where I learned the philosophy of hard work and dedication.
- No matter whether you are buying or selling or a first-time home buyer, I will guide you through the entire process step by step.
- Educating and guiding First-time Homebuyers throughout the buying process.
- State of Kansas Real Estate License, 2005 Member of The National Association of Realtors.
- Six years experience serving on The Hays Board of Realtors.
- Fifteen years experience in managing my own personal real estate investments in addition to nine years experience as a licensed Realtor.
- One of the top producers at Coldwell Banker Executive Realty in 2008 & 2009, 2013. Awarded the Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award in 2013.
- Relocation experience.
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award 2013.
- Kansas Realtors Political Action Committee 99 Club Member 2006.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.