Kathy’s Video Profile
Kathy Huang, CPA & Realtor
Meet Kathy Huang, CPA & Realtor http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=571507
- Thank you for visiting my web page! I look forward to the chance to talk with you whether you are buying or selling a home. I specialize in the beautiful North San Diego coastal communities of Carmel Valley, Del Mar, La Jolla, Solana Beach, Cardiff, Encinitas and Carlsbad. I also serve the lovely inland communities of Rancho Santa Fe, Fairbanks Ranch, Rancho Penasquitos, and Rancho Bernardo.
- My husband and I relocated to San Diego from Dallas, Texas over 20 years ago. Both of our daughters were born here in San Diego. For seven years, we had the privilege of living in Palo Alto and San Jose in the Bay Area, the second nicest region of California. However, we were thrilled to be able to move back to San Diego five years ago. San Diego, with its year round, temperate climate and its breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, golf courses, and rocky hillsides, truly is America’s Finest City!
- I grew up in Michigan and my family moved to Louisiana while I was in high school. After graduating from the University of Michigan’s Business School with an accounting major, I moved to Dallas, Texas to begin my career as an auditor with Arthur Andersen. During my years working as a Certified Public Accountant, I built and remodeled many homes and managed investment properties. I have always loved everything about residential real estate from dirt to decorating, and have been an active real estate investor for all my adult life.
- President of the Board of San Diego Children’s Choir; Treasurer of National Charity League- San Dieguito Chapter; Co-Chair of Torrey Pines High School Winter Formal; San Diego Children's Choir Parent Association Treasurer; Carmel Valley Middle School Talent Show Co-Chair; Angel Tree Ministry Committee; Canyon Hills Community Church Collateral Chair for Women’s Retreat; Torrey Pines Pop Warner Assistant Cheer Coach; Sage Canyon Elementary PTA Auditor and Executive Board Member; Sage Canyon Harvest Carnival Committee; Duveneck Elementary PTA Treasurer; California Society of CPAs; AICPA; Co-President of Chi Omega Alumnae Group; Phi Beta Kappa – University of Michigan; Chi Omega Sorority - Univerity of Michigan
- I will work with you to PREPARE your home and bring it to its showing potential- highlighting the features that make it special. Adequately staging your home can make all the difference in obtaining the maximum price for your property in the shortest possible time frame. I MARKET your home to local agents directly via e-mail, US mail, and broker caravan. I also advertise regularly in community newspapers, with professional marketing materials, and on the top Real Estate websites, including Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, & CAMoves.com. This keeps your home on the market in front of potential buyers 24/7. Setting the PRICE is critical to sales success. Pricing your home too high or too low can cost you. Together we'll price it correctly from the start!
- Because buying or selling your home is one of the most important decisions that you will make, it is my goal to make the experience as seamless and positive as it should be. With my background as a CPA, I can help guide you through the home buying or selling process by explaining each step in detail and the financial impact of each home or offer that you will be considering. I will continually strive to provide the highest level of service to you through my commitment to detail, constant monitoring of your process, and frequent communication with you and the others involved in your transaction. I would be honored to assist in finding the PERFECT home for you. I promise to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations!
- CPA- Certified Public Accountant
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Certified Public Accountant
- Staging & Decorating
- Project Management
- New Construction & Remodeling
- 1031 Exchanges
- 2012 Five Star Real Estate Award- Highest in Customer Satisfaction
- 2011 Five Star Real Estate Award- Highest in Customer Satisfaction
- 2010 Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Award
- 2009 Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Award
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.