- The top assets Kathleen brings to her clients are her market knowledge, boundless energy and her great ability to listen. Efficient, informative and caring, Kathleen makes home buying a fun experience. "I appreciate that home-buying and selling is a financial investment as well as an emotional experience. I want my clients to be as comfortable as possible. This is a team effort, and I like clients to feel excited and confident that we're going to get the right place for the right price."
- Essentially, Kathleen takes the time to know her clients and helps to define their priorities and requirements. Kathleen knows her clients are extremely pleased with the hidden gems she has found for them. Kathleen's goal is to ensure her clients are happy with her services years after they have purchased or sold their home.
- Kathleen offers you the professional service you deserve when buying or selling a home. Upbeat and attentive, Kathleen genuinely cares about your needs and will always go the extra mile to give you a truly great home buying or selling experience!
- Please Do Not Hesitate! Call, E-Mail, or Fax Kathleen for a FREE Comparative Market Analysis of your home.
- Kathleen Knorr graduated from Northwestern University. Prior to selling real estate Kathleen worked in IT Security, Management Consulting, and Venture Capital.
- Northwestern University, BA Science
- State of Illinois R.E. License Agent
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Chicago Area Realtors Member
- Certified Relocation Specialist & Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Buyers and Sellers
- Chicago Resident since 1988
- Investment property landlord since 1996
- Lincoln Park, Lincoln Square, Lakeview
- Buena Park, Gold Coast, Near North, Loop
- Old Town, Bucktown, Wickerpark, Edgewater
- Uptown, West Rogers Park, North Center
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales Producer in 2003, 2004 and 2005
- Sold over 15 million dollars in property
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.