Kathleen "Kathie" Bock
Kathleen’s Video Profile
Coldwell Banker Previews
- Kathie has a Bachelor of Science in Business with a major in Marketing and a minor in Psychology. Before selling Real Estate Kathie worked for a major consulting firm specializing in client relations, strategic marketing and contract negotiation - developing and honing skills that have great synergy with the work she does in Chicago Real Estate.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes, Lofts
- Albany Park, Andersonville, Bucktown, De Paul, Irving Park / Old Irving Park, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Lincoln Square, Logan Square, Loop, North Center, Ravenswood, River North, River West, Roscoe Village, South Loop, Streeterville, Ukrainian Village, West Loop, Wicker Park, Wrigleyville
- Staging Your Home for Sale
- Contract Negotiation
- First Time Buyers, Relocation
- A successful realtor in Chicago for the past twelve years as both a selling and listing agent, Kathie has a passion for her work and for the success of her clients. It's because of that dedication she was awarded the designation of "Rookie of the Year" her first year in Real Estate and has continue to receive honors and awards each year since. She is a standing member of Coldwell Banker's International Diamond and Sterling Societies and has been awarded the honorable designation of Coldwell Banker's Top 100 City Agents.
- In 2011, 2012, 2013 and again in 2014, Five Star Professional partnered with Chicago Magazine to select real estate agents nominated by their clients who were exceptional in both their ability and their commitment to overall satisfaction. Kathie was among the less than two percent of Chicago Area Real Estate Agents awarded the Five Star Award for Real Estate those years. In addition, Kathie is a designated Previews agent which means that she has been certified as an expert in marketing and selling luxury properties.