- Kathie is a Eugene native whose husband, 3 children and all but 2 of her 8 grandchildren were born here also!
- Licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker Curtis Irving Realty Inc, from 1985 to 2007. Company Top Producer since 1989.
- Kathie opened her own company Advantage One Properties 11/16/07 & was awarded the Coldwell Banker franchise 1/8/2008.
- Active in community fund raising. Also active in charity donations to the poor and for youth through church.
- Kathie loves marketing and she is known for her creative advertising in area publications. Kathie is known as "KathieSells!" throughout Eugene, Springfield & Lane County.
- Kathie is an active church member and leads a bi-weekly Bible Study in her home.
- Kathie's Team of 11 provide exceptional service to sellers and buyers!
- Kathie specializes in the marketing and selling of upper end properties and new construction.
- Having had 5 homes built herself and being actively involved with the design of 2 of these homes, Kathie is very familiar with the building process and features buyers of new homes are looking for.
- Kathie has a second home and rental properties and is well versed on 1031 exchanges and the advantages of owning investment properties and/or second homes.
- Kathie is a Certified Luxury Home Specialist and excels at marketing her properties.
- Kathie has worked with banks and is an experienced short sale agent.
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate of the Realtor's Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist throught Coldwell Banker University
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I specialize in upper end properties and new construction but work with sellers & buyers owning or looking to own homes of all price ranges in our area.
- I specialize in the presentation and marketing of homes and employ a full time marketing specialist.
- I have a team of 7 to provide outstanding service and professionalism to my sellers and buyers.
- I have developed strong negotiation skills over the years and have developed a strong network and client base.
- I have developed an excellent reputation for myself and my team which equals power with lenders, inspectors, contractors, appraisers, service providers, etc.
- I employ 2 full time buyer specialists who work only with buyers and finding them that perfect home or property.
- I have been in the top 2 to 4% of Coldwell Banker agents for the last several years finishing in the top 1% in 2005-2007!
- My energy and enthusiasm for helping people have propelled me and my team to the top in our industry!
- Licensed agent since 1985 (started with Coldwell Banker Curtis Irving Realty, Inc).
- Million Dollar Club member since 1987 and annual multi-million dollar producer since 1989.
- Top Producer for Coldwell Banker Curtis Irving Realty since 1990. Opened own Coldwell Banker franchise 1/8/2008. Top Overall Production Agent since 2008 at current company.
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Full time administrative and Marketing Staff on my team with 2 full time Buyer Specialists, a Marketing Specialists, a Listing Specialist and a Transaction Coordinator.
- Overall Top Production Residential Agent since 2005
- #1 Listing Agent - 2003
- #1 Listing and Production Agent - 2004, 2006-2012
- #1 Residential Production Team - 2005-2012
- #1 Buyer's Agent - 2002 to 2007 Team Member Daughter Jackie Hawks
- #2 Listings Sold in Lane County 2006 & 2007. Top 5 Production Agent in Lane County 2008-Present.
- Coldwell Banker Presidential Premiere Team Award 2006 &n 2007.
- Numerous other monthly & quarterly Coldwell Banker awards for top production.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.