Katherine Castaneda "Katy" Anderson
Katherine Castaneda’s Video Profile
Importance of Pre-inspections
About Katherine Castaneda
- Hi. I am Katy. The lead agent of The Katy Team, the #1 team in the Oakland Piedmont Office. I love the work I do. My success in real estate is dedicated to hard work, knowledge of the residential marketplace & an in-depth understanding of high tech marketing strategies. I represent both buyers and sellers in the San Francisco East Bay.
- My teammate and I drive in a different lane than most of the realtors who are competing for your business. The Katy Team is in the fast lane! We work quickly, with a fresh enthusiasm. Our confidence in using the newest ways to find homes for our buyers and expose listings for sellers will impress you. By combining the power of mobile tools, social networks and CRM databases we get important information to our audiences quickly. You will gain an edge with our tech-savvy, yet we're not robots. Providing excellent customer service to you and your referrals is why we're consistently ranked in to top tier of agents at Coldwell Banker. We put a smart and warm energy into the process of selling or buying a home, and that is why people hire us. We have no doubt that you will be satisfied with our services.
- I love being a part of a team. Real estate is usually perceived as an individual business: a Realtor serving his/her clients. However, the truth is that closing a real estate transaction takes a team. Our customers usually need more than just a great Realtor to buy or sell a home. They may need a lender, a stager, and/or one or more inspectors to get the job done. The Katy Team gives our customers a full-service team: we provide easy access to all of these important team members and thus save our clients time & money.
- The Katy Team looks past the expected. It is comprised of individuals and businesses commonly used in real estate transactions. The core of the team consists of the Realtors, a lender, some stagers, and inspectors. The lender will educate our customers about the escrow process; the stager will market properties to their greatest potential; and the inspectors will help our customers understand the physical condition of their investment. Providing these services isn’t just an add-on, it is an integral part of how we help you buy or sell your home.
- The Katy Team service the following cities: Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Kensington, Lafayette, Moraga, Oakland, Orinda, Piedmont & San Leandro.
- The Katy Team represents residential buyers and sellers.
- Traditional Sale Buyers & Sellers
- Luxury Sale Buyers and Sellers
- Trust Sale Buyers and Sellers
- Estate Sale Buyers and Sellers
- Short Sale Buyers & Sellers
- Investor/Flipper Buyers & Sales
- First Time Home Buyers & Sellers
- REO & Foreclosure Buyers and Sellers
- Multi-unit Buyers and Sellers
- Realtor License #01739334
- Previews Property Specialist
- E-Marketing Specialist
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Residential Real Estate; Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes, Muitiple Family Homes (1-4 Units).
- East Bay Area; Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Kensington, Lafayette, Moraga, Oakland, Orinda, Piedmont & San Leandro.
- Information Technologies (IT) & Marketing
- 2013 International President's Circle - Awarded to all Sales Associates who produce a minimum of $245,000 in Closed Adjusted Gross Commission Income or 35 Total Units.
- 2013 Top 100 Sales Associate SF East Bay/North Bay
- 2013 Top 10 Agents Coldwell Banker Oakaland-Piedmont
Katherine Castaneda’s ListingsShowing:
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.