- Highly Recommended Realtor! Read some of my reviews...
- "Karen was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone interested in buying or selling! She clearly makes her clients the priority, and she was always available - day or night - to answer questions or help make my buying process proceed more smoothly. This was very important to me as a nervous first-time homebuyer. When an issue with the property arose that could have potentially caused me losing my home, Karen was there to negotiate a compromise that ensured a timely closing. Additionally, she went above and beyond for me by voluntarily contacting my mortgage company with the right questions and information to facilitate that process. I'm glad I had Karen helping me along the way!"
- "Being a first time home buyer who was moving to a new City, the thought of buying a home had me feeling completely overwhelmed. From the beginning Karen was beyond helpful in every way imaginable. From providing specific information on the neighborhoods the properties were located in, to making sure I stayed on schedule during the closing process, the expertise that Karen brought to the table proved to be indispensible. She was always available to answer my questions, no matter how small, whether it was after business hours, a weekend or a holiday. She made the seemingly daunting task of buying my first home incredibly easy, and I nothing but good things to say about working with her."
- "Karen, thanks for all the work you've done on our behalf at 1010 Race. It's a real pleasure to work with you. "
- "Thank you for always being available to answer any and all of our questions no matter how small. We knew were in good hands with you by our side. When you faced challenges where you needed additional support, you always found the best resources and had the problem solved quickly. Thank you for treating us number one and putting our needs above all. We will definitely will use you for all of our real estate needs and will recommend you highly to others. "
- "I don't think there's a better agent in the business than Karen. She's highly driven and wants results for her clients. She has a thorough understanding for the industry and she has a phenomenal eye for a property. Knowing that she's so good at what she does...I couldn't imagine Buyers or Sellers turning anywhere else. "
- "I could not be happier about my choice in a Realtor. Searching for a new home can be a very stressful process, but Karen has made it a joy. She's knowledgeable, professional and charming. "
- "I honestly cannot say enough good things about working with Karen. She was extremely knowledgeable throughout the entire process and was always available to answer any questions I had. She absolutely went above and beyond for me! THe whole time she was very patient and understanding. I would recommend Karen to everyone I know and will contact her first for all my buying and selling needs. "
- "Thank you for being so patient with me! I truly appreciate all your efforts over the past few months. I love my new condo and can't wait to move in! "
- "Karen was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. As a first time home buyer, this expertise proved particularly helpful in regards to giving a complete timeline of the home buying process. I will highly recommend Karen to anyone looking to buy or sell. "
- Buyer Specialization
- Seller Specialization
- New Construction
- Short Sales
- Existing Home Sales
- Center City Philadelphia Expert
- First Time Home Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Licensed to sell Real Estate in Pennsylvania
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors
- REBAC Member
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Rittenhouse Square and Fitler Square
- Washington Square West
- Logan Square
- Art Museum/Fairmount/Francisville
- Graduate Hospital
- Passyunk Square and South Philly
- Old City
- Society Hill
- Northern Liberties
- Queen Village/Bella Vista
- First Time Home Buyer Seminar - learn everything you need to know about buying a home in the Philadelphia area.
- Highly Skilled Negotiator - I'll treat your money like it's mine!
- Sellers: Get Access to the Area's Top Staging Companies.
- Title Company Services
- Mortgage Company Services
- New Construction expert - Learn about the newest buildings and homes in town.
- Resident of Philadelphia since 2000.
- E-Certified Marketing Pro
- Coldwell Banker Preferred uses highly advanced Technology.
- Graduate of Saint Joseph's Univeristy with a degree in Information Technology.
- Achiever's Society Award
- Sterling Society Award
- Diamond Society Award
- International President's Circle Team Award
- 2010 Five Star Agent of Philadelphia Magazine
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.