- Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
- Committed to Service... Dedicated to Excellence
- Over 25 years combined Real Estate Experience
- Agressive and Proven Marketing Plan - Individually Tailored to each client's needs.
- Native of South Metro Atlanta
- Keith was the Chaplain for the Metro South Association of Realtors. He is presently the Vice President of Professional Development for the board.
- Keith and LouAnn are co-chairs of the Grievance Committee for our Board of Realtors.
- Experienced with Resales, New Home Sales, Land Sales, & Investment Properties.
- Keith specializes in Sales, Listing, and Negotiating.
- LouAnn specializes in Marketing and Sales.
- Bachelor of Arts and Graduate School.
- Keith - Associate Broker
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP)
- LouAnn - Certified Buyers Representative (CBR)
- Real Estate Professional Designation (RePRO)
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Henry, Clayton and Fayette Counties.
- Skilled at negotiating and problem solving.
- Active Life Member Multi Million Dollar Club for 10 years. 2004 Zenith Award winner.
- Member of Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
- Realtor of the year 1993, 1994 for previous Company.
- Top Sales in the entire board of Realtors March and April 1999.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.