Broker Sales Associate
- Successfully selling real estate in the Lake Country area for 32 years since Lake Oconee was filled in 1979.
- Known throughout the community for my skills and service.
- Lake Oconee Lakefront Properties
- Ist time homebuyers
- 1031 Exchanges
- Retirement Homes and Communities
- 34 years serving the Lake Country area in residential, recreational property
- Playing golf and helping buyers and sellers in golf communities
- My father was a local farmer and dairyman. I use that knowledge when selling farms and land.
- My husband was in the logging business for 28 years. Through those years I gained an understanding of the timber industry.
- I am a life long resident of the area. I have lived on Lake Sinclair and currently on Lake Oconee. I have personal knowledge of both lakes. I also had the privilege of working for Georgia Power in the construction department while Lake Oconee was being built.
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- 32 years of experience and knowledge in the Lake Country area representing Buyers and Sellers.
- Earned designations reconized in the real estate industry are as follows: CRS is Certified Residential Specialist, ABR is Accredited Buyer Represetative and GRI is a Graduate of Realtor Institue. Each of these designation require additional education and accomplishments to earn.
- Currently live on Lake Oconee and previously lived on Lake Sinclair. Life long resident of the area.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.